Hi! Welcome to Frammitz.
If you're looking around, I've grouped the blog bits into chapters:
- Parenting Matters is a blog about kids, how they make me insane, and honest introspection about whether or not I'm qualified to raise them.
- Get A Job is a blog about getting work, getting to work, and working.
- There's More To Life is a blog about everything else, because there is more to life than work and kids.
The words and ideas on frammitz.com are solely those of the author. Neither the site host nor my employer nor anyone else has anything to do with it. All rights are reserved. Don't take my stuff. Be nice. My mother reads this. Act as if yours does too.
April through December 2014
- Hi there
August through October 2013
- Not a damn thing
- How to Procrastinate, or...
- Things I Can’t See, or I Probably Don't Need to Know What That Says
- Where the Time Goes, or What I Owe Them
- One Interesting Thing about Myself, or There Must Be Something Interesting About Me
- I Did Get the Job, or I Started Monday, Kind Of
- Safe at Home, or Bombs Bursting in Air
- Triumph Trophy, or I Did Not Kill Jim Today
- Vocations, or How Smart People Get Poor
- Last Day on the Cape, or What Would You Have Done?
- Co-Depression, or Helping is Not Helping
- The Changing Face of the Place You Love, or The Cape Through the Years
- Before the Vacation, or You Mean We Can Just Go?
- Motherhood, or Becoming Canadian
- How the Interview Went, or The Bus Stop
- I Have a Job Interview, or Reality Creeping In
- I Love You, or Thank You for Leaving
- The Weaning, or Coming Down Off the Baby High
- Back to Reality, or 75 Pounds of Luggage
- Dressing the New Me, or The Extra Large Petite Long
- Spanking Offenses, or Mommy, Please Be Nice To Me
- Don't Praise a Work In Progress, or The Upside to Being Hard-Headed
- Like Hell You'll Get to That, or Feeding Your Family
- That's One, or A Nesting Doll Joke
- The Liebster Award, or My First Blog Recognition
- Raising Men, or Chipping Away at the Paradigms
- The Amish Wedding, or A Chrysler Among Carriages
- Opted Out or Pushed Out? or Do We Abuse Single Women, Men, and Non-Parents While We Abandon Mothers?
- It’s Not Worth It, or Your Life Would Have Sucked With or Without Children
- The Commute, or The Slow March
- Apple Pie, or Baked Goods Betrayal
- Barely Holding Onto My Sanity, or I WANT THE BLUE DOLPHIN!
- The Employment Risk, or I’m Really Good at Not Working
- The Admiral Told Me To Write It, or What Makes You Think I Can Write?
- Daymares, or Our No-Tragedy Policy
- Sexism, or Downgrading Working Mothers
- This is What’s Wrong with My Life, or Does Anybody Know What the Hell This Is?
- Flocking Birds, or Are We Mature Enough to Raise Children?
- Money Versus Sanity, or, Yes, I'll Pay That
- Applying for Jobs Online or Codifying the Employer Advantage
- The Easter Basket, or Tripping Over More Crap from China